Future Ticketing can help you increase sales and cut down queues.
Future Ticketing works with agricultural shows, fairs and festivals to sell more tickets in advance, easily and quickly on event days, and with easy payment integrations.
Our ticketing platform provides solutions to the issues many outdoor events face including holding large volumes of cash on-site, long queues buying tickets on event days, and how best to insulate the event from the economic impact of bad weather.
Our scanning technology enables fast and smooth access at the entrance gates to your event on the day, reducing queues and speeding up entrance.
Promote and sell tickets in advance cutting down on cash on the day and communicate any event information to customers from our platform before the event which can help to cut down queues, reduce your costs and give your customers an improved event experience.
- Manage your visiting times, capacities and visitor numbers for you various events and experiences, giving you full control and visibility of all your customers.
- Access full digital ticketing functionality and integrations with EPOS systems including Clover and Bleep, automatic turnstiles and self serving kiosks.
- Scanners that cut down on photocopied fraudulent tickets as they read barcodes and allow entrance once per barcode.
- Multiple turnstile integrations available via our open REST API.
- Scan tickets in real time across multiple entrances using 3G, 4G, 5G and wifi or download barcodes for your event.
- Receive live information as tickets are scanned at your entrances.
- Tickets can be set up to be scanned and allow entrance over multiple days using ‘time frames’ and ‘scan numbers on barcode’.
- Additional in-built functionality to set-up multi-barcode tickets which can be used across multiple sites at the venue. For example parking and general admission, followed by hospitality.
Reconciliation and Reporting
- Reconcile cash flow using handheld EPOS systems or the in-built ‘cash desk’ functionality to track all payments by card or cash.
- Report each day live on multiple areas including scanning figures, payment types and ticket categories.
Marketing and Data
- Your brand is important to you so it is important to us.
- Your customer remains on your website throughout the customer journey building a branded ticketing experience getting you closer to your customers.
- Track analytics and conversions with no third-party redirects.
- Analyse your customer data using any of our multiple integrations including: Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Google Analytics, Two Circles and Activity Stream.
- In-built CRM (Customer Relationship Management) functionality allowing you to develop profiles of your customers purchasing habits.
- Ability to customise your e-tickets to advise customers in advance of entry points, public travel, sponsor information or local food and drink partners.
- An experienced Operations Manager is available to attend your event to advise and manage seamless entry and scanner control at your event.
Dedicated Client Relationship Manager
- As a Future Ticketing client you are allocated a Client Relationship Manager experienced in the events sector to help you.
- They offer advice and help to get started with the Future Ticketing system, how to use it and the benefits of our extensive features to help you increase sales, revenue and customer engagement.
- They can assist with your digital development to make best use of data, analytics, insights and the multiple integrations you will be able to access.
- As a client you can access our 24/7 support portal with Live Chat functionality and information including Frequently Asked Questions and video tutorials, alongside latest features and news items.
Ready to make the move to Future Ticketing?
We know that moving to a new ticketing system may seem daunting! We aim to make the process as simple, quick and easy as possible and we are there to support you every step of the way. If you are interested in finding out about all the ways that Future Ticketing can help you increase sales and revenue, click the link below and we'll be in touch.
© Future Ticketing