Based in Tullamore, Ireland.
We are looking for a Finance Manager with strong analytical skills to help support the company’s
growing business performance and financial operations. The role calls for a candidate experienced in
overseeing internal systems and controls, setting targets, developing and implementing financial
strategies, monitoring performance and compliance across Irish and UK operations.
The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, sound judgement, good strategic thinking
ability, excellent communication skills and strong work ethic.
Specific responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing the company’s financial reporting function, including monthly financial reporting,
budgeting and forecasting, medium-term financial planning and all statutory financial reporting.
- Providing robust data analysis and informed insights of business performance to guide and
support critical decision-making.
- Preparation and presentation of financial performance data and insights to the Board.
- Playing a key collaborative role in the formulation of the company’s business strategy.
- Supporting the Chief Executive in managing and developing all aspects of the company’s
corporate services function, including; team development, facilities management, and legal/financial
- Managing and developing the company’s financial and risk management systems.
- Overseeing transactions processing, audit and tax functions, and systems of internal control.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field and a professional accounting qualification.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a financial managerial position with a proven record of
- A strategic thinker with demonstrable sound decision-making skills and strong analytical
- An ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and espouse a strong sense of
integrity, professionalism and ethics.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- Computer software skills, including Excel and financial reporting software.