A quick and easy booking experience for every visitor.
Future Ticketing works with visitor attractions to provide a seamless booking journey that is cost effective, easy to manage and provides a smooth quick experience for your visitors. Our flexible system offers each individual attraction a bespoke solution, no matter their size, adapted to your business and visitor needs.
Our self-managed system allows you to create, edit and manage your events, tickets, and ancillary sales (such as merchandise) live from your Future Ticketing dashboard. A simple 4-step purchasing journey on your website, gives visitors a positive customer experience from their first click.
Future Ticketing puts you in control of sales and marketing, helping you to sell more tickets, boost revenues, enhance your customer’s experience, and build your brand.
Digital and in-person box office
- Sell tickets in advance on-line or in person for on the day visitors and reconcile all payments in your Future Ticketing dashboard.
- Ticket information whether annual passes, Group bookings, general admission etc, is all stored in one place.
- Set memberships and annual passes to scan throughout your season.
- Maximise capacity and attendance using our dynamic pricing functionality.
- Set up capacity by product (ticket type, merchandise etc), event, timeslot, day or multi-day.
- Access full digital ticketing functionality and integrations with EPOS systems including Clover and Bleep.
- Future Ticketing prides itself in providing real-time access control information.
- Our scanners read barcodes ‘live’ at your attraction preventing fraudulent tickets gaining entry.
- Scanners can alert users to different ticket types such as concession or Family tickets.
- You can create permissions to allow selected users to log-on and view scanning figures live at each entry point or for each individual scanner.
- Maximise advance sales by selling gift vouchers through your dashboard.
- Visitors can use these against tickets or merchandise.
- Can be redeemed on-line or in-person.
- Your brand is important to you so it is important to us.
- With Future Ticketing, your customer remains on your website throughout the customer journey, allowing you to track analytics and conversions with no third-party redirects.
- You can style your e-tickets and send pre-visit emails to provide customers advance information about entrance times, public travel, or food and drink offerings.
- Keep in contact and analyse your visitor base using our multiple integrations including Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Google Analytics, and Activity Stream.
- Increase your offering by integrating with our added value partners including Stay 22, giving your visitors easy access to book overnight stays.
Dedicated Client Relationship Manager
- As a Future Ticketing client you are allocated a Client Relationship Manager experienced in the Visitor Attractions market to help you.
- They offer advice and help to get started with the Future Ticketing system, how to use it and the benefits of our extensive features to help you increase sales, revenue and customer engagement.
- They can assist with your digital development to make best use of data, analytics, insights and the multiple integrations you will be able to access.
- As a client you can access our 24/7 support portal with Live Chat functionality and information including Frequently Asked Questions and video tutorials, alongside latest features and news items.
Design fun and interactive customer journeys with seasonal icons 🎃🎅🏼🐰