We work with you to take control of your sales and marketing functions to sell more tickets, increase revenues, enhance your customer experience and build your brand.
That’s why we are the provider of ticketing software for nine of the ten teams in the League of Ireland Premier Division, four teams in the League of Ireland First Division, along with nine teams in the Northern Ireland Football League Irish Premiership.
Our self-managed system allows you to create, edit and manage your events and tickets live from your Future Ticketing dashboard.
In the UK, we work with Scottish Premiership teams St Johnstone FC, Dundee United FC, Raith Rovers, Dunfermline, Airdrionians and many more.
We continue to build partnerships in England with clubs including Wigan Athletic FC, Fleetwood Town FC, Rochdale AFC, Stockport County FC, Borehamwood and Arsenal Women all seeing the benefits of working in partnership with Future Ticketing.
Key advantages for Football Clubs to use Future Ticketing :
- Manage capacities on standing and seated areas with interactive seating plans.
- Include view from seat or helpful icons such as disabled seating, restricted view or toilets.
- Future Ticketing prides itself in providing real-time access control information.
- Our scanners read barcodes ‘live’ at your event preventing fraudulent tickets gaining entry.
- Scanners can alert users to different ticket types such as concession or VIP tickets.
- You can create permissions to allow selected users to log-on and view scanning figures live at each entry point or for each individual scanner.
- We provide seamless integration with multiple access control partners for turnstiles.
- You can lockdown the location of your scanners to scan tickets by stand or type. This means that if an away fan tries to get into the home stand or a ticket holder for Turnstile 2, tries to get through Turnstile 1, the ticket scans as not valid for this section and your staff can direct to the correct entry point.
- Flexible, easy to set up Season Ticket functionality to increase loyalty and fan engagement, while providing you with invaluable data.
- Multiple set-up options which can include: choosing specific seats for all home games, locked scanner locations for selected turnstiles, exclusive windows for season ticket renewals, discounts across merchandise, food and beverages at the ground, setting specific age ranges for different prices of season tickets both digital and printed season ticket templates.
Understanding your customer
- Your brand is important to you so it is important to us.
- With Future Ticketing, your customer remains on your website throughout the customer journey, allowing you to track analytics and conversions with no third-party redirects.
- Expert analysis of your customer data base using any of our multiple integrations including: Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Google Analytics, Two Circles and Activity Stream.
- Our system comes with built in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) functionality allowing you to develop profiles of your customers purchasing habits.
- Built-in ability to customise your e-tickets to advise customers in advance of entry points, public travel, sponsor information or local food and drink partners.
Sell and manage ancillary and off-field events
- Create and sell off field events such as hospitality, tours, Summer Camps, Christmas parties and grotto’s, Halloween events, merchandise, etc.
- Our ‘Event Schedule’ feature allows you to set up events monthly, weekly or daily.
- You can create timeslots to suit your requirements such as every half hour, hourly or half day to allow customers booking to choose their date and time slot for any event.
- Our seating plan software allows you to build numerous spaces such as a dining areas and table plans.
- Additionally you can offer customers suggested products and allow guests to order their meals in advance.
- Use our ‘Additional Fields’ for bespoke information. For example, a Santa’s Grotto, where you can gather information on each child booked such as gender, age, or what they have asked Santa for! This information allows you to brief Santa to make an unforgettable experience and data gathered helps you in understanding your audiences for future engagement.
- For Summer Camps or other events for children, use our ‘Additional Fields’ functionality to collect information such as name of child, date of birth, allergies/medication, next of kin and kit size.
- You have the added ability to set up a signature waiver field where a parent/guardian signs to authorise.
- Data collected is stored and used whenever and wherever you need it. For example: send kit sizes to your colleagues, or alert camp co-ordinators on medical issues of children. You have this data at your fingertips through the extensive reporting section of the Future Ticketing dashboard.
Dedicated Client Relationship Manager
- As a Future Ticketing client you are allocated a Client Relationship Manager experienced in the Football sector to help you.
- They offer advice and help to get started with the Future Ticketing system, how to use and the benefits of our extensive features to help you increase sales, revenue and fan engagement, and assist with your digital development to make best use of data, analytics, insights and the multiple integrations you will be able to access.
- As a client you can access our 24/7 support portal with information including Frequently Asked Questions and video tutorials, alongside latest features and news items.
- Our support team has a 4.8 star review and a turnaround time of 48 hours.
Latest Updates and Coming Soon
Progressive Web App (PWA) – COMING SOON. We are in the final stages of developing this amazing new functionality for all clients to use. A Progressive Web APP (PWA) is a website that looks and behaves like a mobile app but is linked directly from your website and does not require your customer to visit an App Store and download anything. Your customer can add it to their mobile phone directly from your website and it will update automatically as your website is updated. Your Client Relationship Manager will be in touch when this is available.
Friends and Family – COMING SOON. The ability to buy tickets for a fixture for you and any linked Friends and Family Members. A fantastic new way to increase fan engagement and collate data on your fanbase.