Let us help you make your day a success. A smooth customer journey for your event starts with the very first click.
Future Ticketing puts you in and control of sales and marketing, helping you to sell more tickets, boost revenues, build your brand, and enhance your customer’s experience with our easy 4-step purchase journey.
Advance purchasing from our on-line box office reduces queues on the day, helps your event planning, and allows you to get information about the event direct to your audience, and our scanning technology speeds up access at entrance points
Join the many Festivals, visitor attractions and events that are already successfully using Future Ticketing.
- Manage your visiting times, capacities and visitor numbers for you various events and experiences, giving you full control and visibility of all your customers.
- Access full digital ticketing functionality and integrations with EPOS systems including Clover and Bleep, automatic turnstiles and self serving kiosks.
- Scanners that cut down on photocopied fraudulent tickets as they read barcodes and allow entrance once per barcode.
- Multiple turnstile integrations available via our open REST API.
- Scan tickets in real time across multiple entrances using 3G, 4G, 5G and wifi or download barcodes for your event.
- Receive live information as tickets are scanned at your entrances.
- Additional in-built functionality to set-up multi-barcode tickets which can be used across multiple sites at the venue. For example parking and general admission, followed by hospitality.
Marketing and Data
- Your brand is important to you so it is important to us.
- Your customer remains on your website throughout the customer journey building a branded ticketing experience getting you closer to your customers.
- Track analytics and conversions with no third-party redirects.
- Analyse your customer data using any of our multiple integrations including: Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Google Analytics, Two Circles and Activity Stream.
- In-built CRM (Customer Relationship Management) functionality allowing you to develop profiles of your customers purchasing habits.
- Ability to customise your e-tickets to advise customers in advance of entry points, public travel, sponsor information or local food and drink partners.
Dedicated Client Relationship Manager
- As a Future Ticketing client you are allocated a Client Relationship Manager experienced in the events sector to help you.
- They offer advice and help to get started with the Future Ticketing system, how to use it and the benefits of our extensive features to help you increase sales, revenue and customer engagement.
- They can assist with your digital development to make best use of data, analytics, insights and the multiple integrations you will be able to access.
- As a client you can access our 24/7 support portal with Live Chat functionality and information including Frequently Asked Questions and video tutorials, alongside latest features and news items.
Ready to make the move to Future Ticketing?
We know that moving to a new ticketing system may seem daunting! We aim to make the process as simple, quick and easy as possible and we are there to support you every step of the way. If you are interested in finding out about all the ways that Future Ticketing can help you increase sales and revenue, click the link below and we'll be in touch.
© Future Ticketing