Let us help you fill those stands
Whether you have 1,000 or 100,000 spectators attending your rugby match, you need a ticketing platform that not only sells tickets on-line and in-person but also manages your access control, capacity, marketing, hospitality and retail sales, catering, reporting and analysis.
Future Ticketing’s flexible end-to-end system puts you in control of your events, sales and marketing.
It will help you sell more tickets, boost revenue from ticketing and other channels, enhance your fan engagement and build your brand.
Our self-managed system allows you the user to create, edit and manage your events and tickets live from your bespoke Future Ticketing dashboard.
Key advantages for rugby clubs to use Future Ticketing:
- Manage capacities in standing and seated areas with our interactive seating plans.
- Include view from a seat images or helpful icons such as disabled seating, restricted view or toilets.
Understanding your customer
- Your brand is important to you so it is important to us.
- With Future Ticketing, your customer remains on your website throughout the customer journey, allowing you to track analytics and conversions with no third-party redirects.
- Expert analysis of your customer data base using any of our multiple integrations including: Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Google Analytics, Two Circles and Activity Stream.
- Our system comes with built in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) functionality allowing you to develop profiles of your customers purchasing habits.
- Built-in ability to customise your e-tickets to advise customers in advance of entry points, public travel, sponsor information or local food and drink partners.
- You can style your e-tickets and send pre-event emails to provide customers advance information about entry points, public travel, sponsor information or local food and drink partners.
Sell and manage ancillary and off-field events
- Create and sell off field events such as hospitality, tours, Summer Camps, Christmas parties and grotto’s, Halloween events, merchandise, etc.
- Our ‘Event Schedule’ feature allows you to set up events monthly, weekly or daily.
- You can create timeslots to suit your requirements such as every half hour, hourly or half day to allow customers booking to choose their date and time slot for any event.
- Our seating plan software allows you to build numerous spaces such as a dining areas and table plans.
- Additionally you can offer customers suggested products and allow guests to order their meals in advance.
- Use our ‘Additional Fields’ for bespoke information. For example, a Santa’s Grotto, where you can gather information on each child booked such as gender, age, or what they have asked Santa for! This information allows you to brief Santa to make an unforgettable experience and data gathered helps you in understanding your audiences for future engagement.
- Future Ticketing prides itself in providing real-time access control information.
- Our scanners read barcodes ‘live’ at your event preventing fraudulent tickets gaining entry.
- Scanners can alert users to different ticket types such as concession or VIP tickets.
- You can create permissions to allow selected users to log-on and view scanning figures live at each entry point or for each individual scanner.
- We provide seamless integration with multiple access control partners for turnstiles.
- You can lockdown the location of your scanners to scan tickets by stand or type. This means that if an away fan tries to get into the home stand or a ticket holder for Turnstile 2, tries to get through Turnstile 1, the ticket scans as not valid for this section and your staff can direct to the correct entry point.
Dedicated Client Relationship Manager
- As a Future Ticketing client you are allocated a Client Relationship Manager experienced in the Rugby sector to help you.
- They offer advice and help to get started with the Future Ticketing system, how to use it and the benefits of our extensive features to help you increase sales, revenue and customer engagement.
- They can assist with your digital development to make best use of data, analytics, insights and the multiple integrations you will be able to access.
- As a client you can access our 24/7 support portal with Live Chat functionality and information including Frequently Asked Questions and video tutorials, alongside latest features and news items.