Whether out on tour, at a Festival or in a venue, the Future Ticketing system is packed with tools to help you increase sales and revenue, and puts you in control of your marketing and data
Our system is user friendly both for your team and your customers.
Whether you are out on tour, playing a Festival or in a venue, we make it easy for your team to set-up shows and events in single or multiple venues, manage sales, and be in control of your marketing and reporting. We have proven experience in increasing sales and revenue, enhancing your audience’s experience and helping you to build your brand.
We give your customers a simple 4 step purchasing journey where they can buy tickets, merchandise etc.
Set-Up, Advance and On-The-Day Sales
- Promote and sell tickets in advance cutting down on cash on the day and communicate any event information to audience members from our platform before the event. This can help to cut down queues, reduce your costs and give your audience an improved event experience
- Simple and smooth 4-step customer journey for tickets and sell merchandise in advance.
- Sell tickets on the day using contactless/credit card EPOS or take cash, all recorded in your dashboard from your on-line Box Office.
Dedicated Client Relationship Manager
- As a Future Ticketing client you are allocated a Client Relationship Manager experienced in working with performers and venues to help you.
- They offer advice and help to get started with the Future Ticketing system, how to use it and the benefits of our extensive features to help you increase sales, revenue and customer engagement.
- They can assist with your digital development to make best use of data, analytics, insights and the multiple integrations you will be able to access.
- As a client you can access our 24/7 support portal with Live Chat functionality and information including Frequently Asked Questions and video tutorials, alongside latest features and news items.
Marketing and Customer Data
- Your brand is important to you so it is important to us.
- Your audience member/fan remains on your website throughout the customer journey building a branded ticketing experience getting you closer to your audience.
- Track analytics and conversions with no third-party redirects.
- Analyse your audience data using any of our multiple integrations including: Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Google Analytics, Two Circles and Activity Stream.
- In-built CRM (Customer Relationship Management) functionality allowing you to develop profiles of your audience purchasing habits.
- Ability to customise your e-tickets to advise your audience of show and entry times, future gigs to book for, public transport options, sponsor information or catering.