FULL STACK ENGINEER
Based in Tullamore, Ireland
We are looking to recruit a creative and experienced software developer who will work and strive in an agile environment, building products and solutions across our technology infrastructure. We are looking for a keen and enthusiastic coder that is open to disrupting and enhancing the world of ticketing software, and takes pride in their work in an AWS open-source environment.
This role will be based at the Future Ticketing offices in Tullamore, with the successful candidate working on site and visiting customers as and when required.
· Implement elegant new solutions that are efficient and scalable.
· Be comfortable with PHP environments
· Perform test driven development
· Build Automated processes
· Processing large data sets
· Delivering products, features, and solutions either autonomously or as part of wider project team for our world wide customers.
Experience & Qualifications
· 3+ years Development Experience
· Full Stack development
Technical & Non-technical
· Building solutions with AWS systems is essential
· Must have knowledge of relational DB’s (MySQL)
· Understands Test-Driven development
· Experience using Frameworks
· Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Stripe etc)
· Knowledgeable of Micro Frameworks
· Experience using open-source on Linux
· Knowledge and experience of front-end technologies and frameworks e.g. css, ajax, nodeJS, js, jQuery, React, Vue
· Experience with management tools (GIT, CI/CD)
· Strong security awareness & ability to deploy solutions consistent with security policy
· Excellent attention to detail
· Eager to learn new technologies
· Team player with a proactive approach
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Analytically minded
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who provide a long-term learning environment where you will continue to develop your technology skills and this is also a role where you will influence business decisions through the technology solutions we deliver to our customer base