FULL STACK ENGINEER
Future Ticketing are looking to recruit a creative and experienced software developer to join our Development team, who are disrupting their industry through best-in-class technology solutions.
This role will be based at the Future Ticketing offices in Tullamore, with the successful candidate working on site / remotely.
In this role, you will work in a fast-paced environment, building products and solutions across our technology infrastructure. We are looking for a keen and enthusiastic coder that is open to disrupting and enhancing the world of ticketing software and takes pride in their work.
- Implement new solutions that are efficient and scalable while meeting deadlines
· Manage time efficiently between project work and daily queries
- Be very knowledgeable with PHP environments
- Perform test driven development
- Build automated processes
- Processing large data sets
- Delivering products, features, and solutions either individually or as part of a wider project team for our world-wide customers.
Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years, real world, development experience
- Full Stack development
Required Skills. Technical & Non-technical
- In depth knowledge / experience of working with PHP
· Must have knowledge of relational DB’s (MySQL)
· Good communication skills
- Understands Test-Driven development
- Experience using Frameworks
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs
- Experience using open-source development tools
- Knowledge and experience of front-end technologies and frameworks e.g. CSS, JS, jQuery etc.
- Experience with management tools (GIT, CI/CD)
- Strong security awareness & ability to deploy solutions consistent with security policy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Team player with a proactive approach
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines
- Analytically minded
Additional Beneficial Skills
- AWS Serverless architecture
· AWS – Virtual Waiting Room
· NoSQL – Amazon DynamoDB
· AWS – Lambda / SQS
· Progressive Web Apps
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who provide a long-term learning environment where you will continue to develop your technology skills, and this is also a role where you will influence business decisions through the technology solutions we deliver to our customer base.