Based in Tullamore, Ireland.
We are looking for a Software Developer who will work in an agile environment, building
products and solutions across their infrastructure. The successful candidate will have the
opportunity to develop and add to their skill set while influencing business decisions that make an
impact on the system. We are looking for a keen and enthusiastic coder that is open to disrupting
and enhancing the world of ticketing software, and takes pride in their work in an AWS open-source
- Implement elegant new solutions that are efficient and scalable.
- Be comfortable with PHP environments.
- Perform test driven development.
- Build Automated processes.
- Process large data sets.
- Deliver products, features, and solutions either autonomously or as part of wider project team
for our world wide customers.
Experience and Qualifications:
3+ years Development Experience
- Full Stack development
- Skills in
building solutions with AWS systems is essential.
- Must have knowledge of relational DB's (MySQL).
- Understands Test-Driven development
Experience using Frameworks.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Stripe etc).
- Knowledgeable of Micro Frameworks.
- Experience using open-source on Linux.
- Knowledge and experience of front-end technologies and frameworks e.g. css, ajax, nodeJS, js,
jQuery, React, Vue.
- Experience with management tools (GIT, CI/CD).
- Strong security awareness & ability to deploy solutions consistent with security policy.
- Proactive approach.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Eager to learn new technologies.
- Team player.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Analytically minded.
- An interest in Sports / Events would be advantageous.