Client Relationship Executive
Future Ticketing is a provider of ticketing software solutions for sports organisations, visitor attractions, events and venues. Launched in 2014 Future Ticketing is growing exponentially and processes €60 million worth of tickets annually for forward-thinking businesses in Ireland and the UK. As part of our rapid expansion programme we are hiring a Client Relationship Executive to join our dynamic team based in Tullamore Co. Offaly.
We are looking for ambitious bright, motivated self-starters who are capable of creating revenue opportunities, delivering results and solving problems.
Key personal attributes include:
- A desire to work in a dynamic fast moving environment.
- A strong work ethic and an ability to face challenges head on and learn quickly.
- Good listening skills with a good ability to network.
- An ability to communicate effectively with all levels of a client organisation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are fully satisfied with their products and services.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship revenue targets and KPI’s.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating the CRM system and ensuring managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- On boarding training and managing new clients to the Future Ticketing family.
- Representing Future Ticketing at various events.
- A third level qualification, preferably to degree level, is desirable but not essential.
- Computer literate, comfortable with technology and a high level of efficiency in office packages.
Basic plus performance related Commission Subject to Negotiation.
Please send a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering note on or before 21st October.