Embedding the Future Ticketing system into your website is quick and easy.
Linking Future Ticketing to your website
Once you are signed up as a client, we provide you with your personal embed code which sits on your website and matches your own website’s brand and theme.
Because the embed code sits on your website, your customers remain on your website throughout their buying journey – at no point are they re-directed to another website.
Additionally, you have the functionality to integrate your own membership portal/account area which allows your customers to set-up accounts for season/membership renewals, priority tickets or personalised content. Please note: these options are also available without website integration.
Future Ticketing clients also have the ability to integrate a membership portal or account area with their website using our Open API to allow for renewals, priority tickets, or content for these customers.
Key benefits of our website integration include:
- Simple process to integrate Future Ticketing into your website using our embed code
- Using our REST API, you are able to design your own customer journey using the Future Ticketing system instead of being restricted to one standard customer journey like some other ticketing systems
- You can also use an embed code to sell your events on other websites and can choose whether you sell single or multiple events using these channels
- Use our open REST API allows integration with multiple EPOS and retail partners, providing a complete solution of selling tickets, merchandise, food and drink or hospitality.
- There are no additional costs for website development services
Galway Races has integrated Future Ticketing into its website alongside its website partner Armour.
Armour has developed a User Interface for Galway Races with all ticketing software tasks fulfilled by Future Ticketing.