A ticketing platform packed with benefits that will transform your events.
Future Ticketing’s self-managed system allows you to create, edit and manage your events and tickets live from your personalised dashboard.
Our success in developing a best-in-class agile digital ticketing software solution enables us to work across the sporting spectrum including: Badminton Ireland, Basketball Ireland, Gymnastics Ireland, Tour De Beara, Mizen Wild Atlantic Cycle, Swim Ireland and Hockey Ireland.
Set-Up, Advance and On-The-Day Sales
- Promote and sell tickets in advance cutting down on cash on the day and communicate any event information to customers from our platform before the event. This can help to cut down queues, reduce your costs and give your customers an improved event experience.
- Sell tickets on the day using contactless/credit card EPOS or take cash, all recorded in your dashboard from your on-line Box Office.
- Use our ‘Extra Fields’ functionality for bespoke information. For example, for race or entry requirements, where you can gather information d such as age, dietary requirements, health information etc.
Access and Scanning
- Create barcodes that will scan only once cutting down on fraud and photocopying, multi-barcodes on the same ticket, or layered barcodes for different scanning entry points such as car park, venue access and hospitality on the same ticket, card, wristband etc.
- Scan tickets in real time across multiple entrances using 3G, 4G, 5G and wifi or download barcodes for your event.
- Receive live information as tickets are scanned at your entrances.
- Tickets can be set up to be scanned and allow entrance over multiple days using ‘time frames’ and ‘scan numbers on barcode’.
- Manage capacities on standing and seated areas with interactive seating plans.
- Include helpful icons such as disabled seating, restricted view or toile
Marketing and Data
- Your customer remains on your website throughout the customer journey building a branded ticketing experience getting you closer to your customers.
- Track analytics and conversions with no third-party redirects.
- Analyse your customer data using any of our multiple integrations including: Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Google Analytics, Two Circles and Activity Stream.
- In-built CRM (Customer Relationship Management) functionality allowing you to develop profiles of your customers purchasing habits.
- Ability to customise your e-tickets to advise customers in advance of entry points, public travel, sponsor information or local food and drink partners.